Home " Tattoo
Men's natal drawings on the forearm have managed to become commonplace. This is a classic arrangement for a man who wants to emphasize good physical shape. However, tattoos (sketches) on the forearm of men's black and white are not yet so familiar. Therefore, few people see the differences from the usual monochrome or colored options.
Tattoos appeared a long time ago, even Egyptian pharaohs decorated their bodies with images, for the application of which were used natural compositions of black color, and this was more than four thousand years ago. This is revealed with the help of discovered mummies, tattoos are still preserved on their skin to this day.
There is also earlier evidence. For example, a Stone Age body with numerous black and white patterns has been found in the Arctic.
Black and white tattoos could carry different meanings for the wearer:
- In ancient Egypt, tattoos were possessed by the privileged nobility.
- In the Roman Empire, a tattoo marked prisoners.
- In Japan, tattooing was considered common makeup.
- In the 16th century, tattoos acted as amulets. More often applied to the back were biblical symbols, such as a protective cross.
- Interestingly, in the East, the white color in the tattoo means mourning, and black - the birth of something new, a celebration of life.
A monochrome tattoo is concentrated on its outlines, so nothing distracts from the body drawing. Bright colors can distort the true meaning of the tattoo.
Black and white tattoos on men's arms: the basis of body art
Tattoos began with black and white. Black was the ink and white was the skin. The drawing appeared on the bodies of a select few. The situation didn't change except that more colors were added. Tattoos in black became the basis of styles:
All drawings of these trends are based on a combination of black paint and light skin tones.
At the moment tattoo seldom has a certain meaning, more often a body tattoo is applied for an original decoration of the body. In those cases where the tattoo has a deep meaning, it has a traditional symbol or the man himself comes up with a sketch, investing in his personal individual subtext.
Tattoos with animals and birds often reflect a person's character. For example:
- Sketches with ferocious predators can signify the strong-willed character of the tattoo owner.
- The gracefulness of the panther brings a sexual motif to the tattoo.
- The image of birds, often a swallow, acts as a talisman, which directs a person to the right path of life and does not allow to stray from it.
Every admirer of black and white tattoo can put his own individual meaning in the body drawing.
Sketch tattoo - the beginning of a future masterpiece
The choice of a natal drawing can be simple only for those who have already fallen in love with a certain sketch. The most difficult in the choice of tattoos have, oddly enough, artists and designers.
They manage to fall in love with all the pictures of the world, and do not leave their heart with any of them. After all, images are born in their head, which cannot be repeated, and the desire to achieve a similar tattoo remains.
For them and there are catalogs of already applied drawings. These are approximate variants of works, which can be realized by the masters of salons. Among them are:
- Tattoos in the style of tribal;
Each tattoo salon has a large selection of black and white sketches, they are presented as photos or illustrations. Basically the catalog contains standard and often in demand images:
- Animal World. For example, lion, tiger, snake - for men, fox, cat, panther, bird, butterfly - for women. Images of fictional creatures can be applied. Often a place on the arm, especially the shoulder, is chosen to place the tattoo;
- Patterns, ornaments. In the style of tribal, ornate plant themes, intertwining plants with geometric elements;
- Inscriptions. A cruise phrase, more often a classical expression in Latin or with a love subtext;
- Hieroglyphs. They have a deep meaning; their meaning can be very diverse: good luck, happiness, love, hate, denial, etc.
In order to stand out from the general mass of tattoo owners, it is better to use the services of a master, who can develop a beautiful, individual and original sketch, both for girls and for men.
Photos of the finished image, you can use as a basis for an idea, an impetus for the development of fantasy.
History of the black and white tattoo
It is believed that tattoos originated in primitive times. The picture has always been invested with meaning and believed that it has magical power.
Egypt. During excavations mummies were recovered on which the body art was clearly visible, even though a lot of time had passed. Only privileged Egyptians could wear tattoos on their bodies.
Mayan tribe. Warriors and priests had tattoos. The more images on the body a member of society had, the higher was his position and importance.
Africa. By tattoos you could learn everything about an African. The marks on the body were a kind of document.
Rome. Only slaves wore images on their bodies. The man was tied to a place, could not run away and hide his belonging.
Japan. Tattoos were placed on the faces of prisoners as punishment.
Monochrome tattoos are the best option even in relation to their colored counterparts. Black and white natal drawings have a great advantage, as they have an austere and attractive style, they contain a restrained plot and clear contours. In this case, the process of creating a sketch and applying tattoo is quite simple. In addition, some designs can't be depicted using different colored dye compositions.
Many tattoo-art admirers intuitively choose black and white dyes for the infliction of a body drawing, this is promoted by personal feelings, taste and individual view on a certain image of tattoo-image. In addition, such people believe that black and white tattoos do not lose their original appearance after a long period of time.
Among the pluses of monochrome drawings are the following:
- In rare cases, it is additionally required to correct the drawing.
- Does not burn out (fade) under ultraviolet rays.
- Resistant to humidity and most chemicals.
- Sufficiently reasonable cost of tattoo salons.
- There is a huge range of ready-made designs.
Black and white tattoos can be performed in any style and individual direction based on your imagination.
Features of black and white tattoos on the forearm
Any tattoo on the body is a way to set yourself apart from the crowd. If you want to most fully reflect your personality in a drawing, you should choose the sketch carefully. Many sketches of tattoos on the forearm of men black and white are real little masterpieces. But the decisive role is played, of course, by the qualifications of the master. If you have found a professional you can trust - go for it!
Benefits of forearm tattoos
The main advantage of choosing the forearm for the picture is a painless application. Of course, you can't avoid unpleasant feelings completely. However it is one of the most successful places on the whole body. Even large tattoos on the forearm male black and white are easy to apply. This is due to several factors. First, there are few nerve endings on the forearm. Secondly, a layer of muscle tissue cushions the impact of the needle when applied. In addition, properly selected tattoo well emphasizes the pumped muscles.
In addition, the picture on the forearm is easy to hide with clothes. At your work colleagues may not even suspect that you have a tattoo. Almost all clothing within the dress code covers it up.
Choosing a sketch
It should be noted that in addition to the usual, usual sketches, there are unique, impressive images. Choosing a tattoo becomes a simple procedure for those who have already found the desired sketch for themselves.
Often designers and artists face difficulties. They like all images, so they can't stop at one particular option. To solve the problem and created catalogs of ready-made drawings. Among all the variations of tattoo art, images of the following directions are offered more often:
- tribal style;
- Old school style (old school);
Black and white tattoos can be easily complemented by a variety of fragments. In addition, few of those who stop at one natal figure, more often the salon is visited repeatedly for the application of another image.
Tattoo on men's hands: a magnet for good luck and love
Perhaps men will be surprised to learn how many women's hearts were broken from just one look at men's hands. Most have been shattered by the contemplation of hands with beautiful tattoos. Everyone can attract attention to themselves, the question is how to do it, so that this attention does not disappear. Be sure to choose tattoo designs for men's arm black and white.
When it comes to body art, tattoo designs for men's arm black and white Very often become a favorite. Although colored images have long been popular, the classic drawing in two primary colors is still in demand.
Popular designs and styles for girls
Everyone wants to be special, both men and women. Ladies mostly choose beautiful flowers, amulets and patterns, as a tattoo. They want to show their delicate and tender personality. Also there are lovers of brutal tattoos, which are not afraid to embody the most aggressive ideas.
- Tattoos in the style of line-work. Girls like to put peonies on their arms or hips. Numerous photos prove it.
- Minimalism. Individuals who are not ready for large-scale tattoos or pain, a drawing in this style will suit perfectly. Often stuffed with small images on the wrist, lower abdomen or ankle.
- Inscriptions. They are especially popular with the ladies. Basically, it is an utterance of small size, which has a philosophical meaning.
- Symbolism. Some girls like tattoos in the form of heraldic animals. For example, snakes, eagles or griffins.
- Blackwork. Not often the fair sex choose this style, it is not considered feminine. But with the right approach, tattoos look good on girls.
Advantages of the tattoo
- For up to 10 years, a black and white tattoo can retain its original appearance. The black pigment is more resistant to environmental influences. No need to make a correction every two years.
- If desired, additional details or color can always be added to the tattoo.
- The cost of a black and white tattoo is significantly different from a color tattoo.
- Girls who are not inclined to flaunt, this tattoo will be to their liking. The figure is not flashy and does not look vulgar.
- If you choose a sketch, where there is only an outline, the session will be faster and painless.